API and its programme reporting shall follow the calendar year. Deadlines for reporting will be given by API’s donors. Programme staff will generate all the monitoring data to produce quarterly, biannual and annual programme progress reports and completion report to donors and the Board of Directors. The quarterly, six monthly and annual progress reports also will be given to relevant Government institutions.
- Annual and Biannual Progress Reports: Physical and financial progress will be reported on twice a year. It will adhere to the principles and requirements of API’s reporting systems. Annual Work plans and budgets: An overview of planned activities and budget for a coming programme year will be attached to the Annual Progress Report and review for discussion and approval by the Board of Directors meeting.
- Project Completion Report’s: These need to be produced, based on the requirements of donors and the completion project/programme reports.
- Financial reporting: Simultaneously with activity reports API will produce regular financial reports to respond to the requirements of donors and Boards. The schedule of financial reports will be quarterly, biannual and annual.
- Audit Reports: Annual financial audits will follow the calendar year. They will be produced by a certified auditing company and submitted to API’s donors and the Board of Directors within the first two/three months of the following year.
API has produced the following reports:
- API annual report 2014
- API Five Year Strategic Plan 2014-2018 (summary)
- API Three Years Strategic Plan 2011-2013
- The Advocacy and Policy Institute Three Year Report 2008 to 2010 Executive Summary
- The Advocacy and Policy Institute Three Year Report 2008 to 2010
- The Access Initiative (TAI) Cambodia December 2010
- The Access Initiative (TAI) Cambodia Executive Summary December 2010
- Grassroots Advocacy in Cambodia - 109 Community case study analysis September 2010
- Practical Grassroots Advocacy in Cambodia - Analysis of 80 case studies December 2009 (English)
- Practical Grassroots Advocacy in Cambodia - Analysis of 80 case studies December 2009 (Khmer)
- Advocacy and Policy Institute’s Two Years Report: January 2008 to December 2009